If I was ask you what is the perfect film night food what would say? Pizza or . takeaway maybe? thats what most people would say.
Well over the weekend we enjoyed some of the tastyest Nachos I have ever eaten, seriously the best.
Want to know how they were made? of course you do.
I am a big fan of so called man foods. apparently this is classed as a man food. But its ok the women can eat it too, the missus really enjoyed it as it wasn’t covered in all the trimmings and greasy which is what she hates.
SO we shop in Aldi so all the ingredients were bought from there (this post isn’t sponsored by Aldi)
Heres what you need
1 1/2 bags of Tortilla Chips
1 Tub of cream cheese
1 Bag of grated cheese
1 Mozzarella Ball
2 Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp of Honey
2 ripe and ready Avocados
- Set your oven to 190 whilst you prepare the nachos.
- Grab yourself a baking tray and spread half the chips in the tray followed by the dollops of cream cheese, then rip up the mozzarella and dollop those about. Add the rest of the chips and top with the grated cheese and a few more dollops of cream cheese.
- Next put your pan on to heat up and add diced chicken along with the chilli if using and the honey. cook away on a medium heat until cooked through. Once the chicken is cooked spread over the nachos and top with a little more cheese and put it in the oven until the cheese has melted, usually 10-15 minutes will do.
- Whilst your Nachos are cooking put your avocados in a bowl along with the lime juice.
- Take out of the oven and dollop your avocado mix over the top and squirt some sour cream all over.
The next step is vital.
Crack a bottle or open a beer, sit down in piece and put a film on.
there you have it, a perfect night in watching a film with your new favourite nachos.